Sneaker Spotlight: Jordan 3 Craft "Ivory"

 SNEAKER SPOTLIGHT: 

JORDAN 3

CRAFT "IVORY"


The Jordan 3 Craft "Ivory" is a stylish sneaker featuring premium craftsmanship and classic design elements. Its upper is made of luxurious ivory-colored leather, providing a sleek and sophisticated look. The iconic elephant print overlays add texture and flair, while the Air-Sole unit in the heel ensures comfort and support. With its timeless design and high-quality materials, the Jordan 3 Craft "Ivory" is a standout choice for any sneaker enthusiast. Going for under retail price it is a truly underrated shoe.

Comments

  1. These Jordan 3 sneakers sure are swaggy! I would love to purchase a pair of my these sweet kicks for my feet on which I wear sneakers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. After purchasing a pair, I have to say these shoes are criminally underrated! I love the mix of the white tumbled leather with the soft grey suede layering and the albino elephant print. This sneaker has some really cool details such as a double jumpman on the tounge and and a translucent back tab that shows the Nike air logo underneath. Overall, I can see why this was one of Jordan's favorite sneakers to play in!

      Delete
  2. These shoes are soooooo swagg-a-lishious!! I would love to put these on my (human) feet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lot of info on the shoe itself

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Swaggy Shoes Shoe Review: Jordan 3 'Craft Ivory'

Just Dropped: Wmns Jordan 4 'Vivid Sulfur'

Jordan 4 Bred Reimagined Scheduled to Release February 17th 2024